Information Systems Engineer
- Communicate with client, review and analyze business and accounting systems requirements to determine optimum computer accounting system.
- Provide advice on costs, design concepts, and design changes.
- Together with staff accountant install, configure, and modify accounting system software to comply with client requirements.
- Monitor system operations to detect and resolve potential problems.
- Maintain operability of accounting systems and resolve clients’ difficulties and problems.
- Debug, correct difficulties, and optimize performance of network systems and resolve any remote access issues including connectivity.
- Maintain data integrity and back-up systems.
- Bachelor degree in CIS/CS and one year of experience, or, in the alternative, ten years’ experience in the job duties and course certifications in computer hardware, oracle database administration, and system and network administration and security.
- Proficiency in the Nepali language required together with a course certificate in Quickbooks or three months experience in installing and troubleshooting Quickbooks.
Applicants with any suitable combination of education, training or experience are acceptable.